By your side with...
FAQ on Travelling to Spain | COVID-19
Spain is fully operational, however certain standard health and safety rules have been dictated. In the tourism industry the level of recuperation differs within sectors and areas, so don't hesitate to ask us.
1) What is the current situation in the different Spanish regions?
Each local Government is applying restrictions according to the specific needs. Vaccination is being quickly implemented. Don't hesitate to ask us for further updated details.
2) Are the Spanish borders open?
Spain has no restrictions set for incoming travelers.
3) Is it possible to travel all around Spain?
There are no restrictions for travelers.
4) Are Covid rules equally applied all over Spain?
There's a general law in force in all Spain but each Autonomous Community/Region is generally speaking, managing everyday's regulations to adjust them to the characteristics of each region. Therefore, specific implementation may differ.
5) Are masks cumpolsary in Spain?
Yes, they are cumpolsary both indoor and outdoor.
6) What is the situation in hotels, restaurants, museums, etc?
All tourist facilities are starting to open following safety measures and social distancing regulations. Capacity may differ from the standard, depending on the site or specific area in the facility. Hotels, bars and restaurants are open. Theaters, cinema and concert halls are open with capacity restrictions.
7) Are MICE events allowed?
Yes, they are allowed always following safety and social distancing regulations. Capacity may differ from the standard, depending on each venue.
8) Are sport tournaments including for instance the football League open to the public?
All professional sport tournaments are taking place behind closed doors, in other words they are not yet open to the public.
9) Can I start planning my next trip then?
Definitely and following all health measures! we miss sharing with you what this country has to offer! write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com